Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 202

Thread: Memories of Noaiah

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    (Also I would like to set up a talking system really fast)

    When you or someone else talks italics it. When you are acting or whatever, like OCB did, just leave it. Also I suggest when the GM gives points it might be easier to put in bold. Just some ideas.

    "Hmm... stupid gaurd, going to sleep..."

    Nevan reaches out and grabs his cell keys. For a minute Nevan fumbles around with the keys. Finally he finds the right one! He slips his hand through the bars and unlocks the cell door, but the door creaks slowly. The gaurd snorts but doesn't wake up. Nevan sneaks off out of the gaurds view.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Shiinigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    776
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *Beowulf enters a restaurant in Mulberry and begins to eat after ordering his food*

    hmmmph ive had better... *gets ready to pay up but notices wallet is gone* ok umm... oh well, I'll run when I have the chance.

    Owner: whats wrong? u gonna pay me or what?"

    you know...umm i would if i had money! but i dont so....

    Owner: "i see.... That is a problem. " *whistles and security begins to attack beo* "If you cant pay with money, then you'll have to pay with your equipments!"

    Damn, theres too many...well! its been nice to eat at this nice establishment, one more thing your food blows! *sticks tongue out and hits a guy in the face knocking him into the others* ill last as much as i can!! HA


    *with the sheer number of guards pressing against him beo knows he wont last forever, so he dashes out the door and runs down the streets. Suddenly, he is pulled into an alley by a unkown figure, escaping from the murderous group*

    Beo: Whew, thanks. By the way, who are you and why did you help me?

    figure: Me's name is Reitsuki Shiini. My occupation is mercenary/assasin/treasure hunter/anything that pays well. Helping those in need is my duty!! ..... or thats what I like you to think. I just wanted to pay back for creating a nice diversion. *tosses around a stack of money, apparently stolen from the restaurant*

    Beo: Ehh??!!

    Reitsuki: So, who would you be?

    Beo: Ah, thats right. Im called Beo the swordman and Im currently on a journey to prevent the invasion of the ancient elves. If not, the world would be destroyed. For now, Im going to the laboratory close to this town because I heard some rumors about the mystical sword with unlimited power. Also note that I have exactly 1 MP.

    Reitsuki: Hmm... sounds interesting. I think I'll join you.

    Beo: Great! Thanks.

    Reitsuki: At a nominal fee, of course. I also accept rare items, weapons, armors, and accessories.

    Beo: Sorry, but all I have are my equipments and I need em. I lost all my money......

    Reitsuki: Fine, it cant be helped. I'll still accompany you, since I dont have much to do these days. I also want to see this mystical sword of yours.

    Beo: Alright, Then its settled! Lets go, partner!

    Reitsuki: .......Get away from me.


    So Reitsuki and Beo leaves town. Along the way, they find a body on the ground.

    Beo: Huh? I see someone. *runs to a guy on the ground* Hey, are you okay?

    GotG: Ugh......

    Beo: Hes still alive! Dont worry, I'll cast healing magic on you.

    Reitsuki: ....... You are a swordman with 1 MP.

    Beo: Exactly! err..... I guess I'll buy some potions?

    Reitsuki: ...... You lost all your money.

    Beo: Right again! err..... can you spare a potion?

    Reitsuki: Just take one out of ur inventory.

    Beo: How about I just use one of my potion?

    Reitsuki: ........ Sure, knock yourself out.

    Beo: *uses potion on GotG* Hey, you ok now?


    //the story pauses here. GotG is, as you might've guessed, Canti. I dont know how OCB want to start things off with the main party, so I'll stop here.

  3. #23
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The world slowly fades back, with Beo and Rei standing next Canti while looking at him. Canti sits up quickly.

    "Hello, my name is Canti. I am 17 years old. My favorite food is french toast with baked beans."

    Beo and Rei: "Huh?"

    Canti shakes his head, and looks at Rei, then Beo.

    "Sorry, thats a reflex" ^_^;;

    Beo: "You gonna be okay?"

    " Oh sure, but to be sure, Canti better follow you guys."

    Rei: "We're heading to the Lab outside of town. Do you know the way?"

    "Not really..."

    Rei: Thats okay, i know the way myself."

    Beo: "Come on, lets go."

    The three of them, deciding on their next action, turn around, and walk towards the Lab.

    Rei: "Hey Canti, do you have some kind of weapon? It's very dangerous outside of town, with lots of monsters to fight."

    "Hmm... Canti stole this strange staff from a strange man last night. Will it do?"

    Rei: "Looks good, I think it will do."

    Canti notices something different about the staff. The jewel has turned a dark blue.

    (Wasn't it red last night? Oh well, it doesn't matter.)

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 10, 2003 04:18 PM: Message edited by: One Classy Bloke ]</font>

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmm... That gaurd has a weapon. He won't be needing it.

    Nevan grabs the weapon, it is a pistol. (Note the pistol has a silencer.)

    Hmm... that guy has a few gernades on the floor too.

    Nevan grabs the five gernades.

    Now then when this guy awakens he'll alert everyone. Let's not let problems arise from this.

    Nevan pulls the pistol out and shoots the guy in the head

    Good now to get out of here.

    Nevan takes off running, the door opens automatically. But in the hallway he sees a figure...

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    (I'll be using parentheses for OOC actions, italics for characters throughts, and asteriks for in game actions)

    *We see Yukiko beign thrown in a cell*

    Elf guard: Just wait til we need you... I think they're gonan send you to destroy that little town youc ame from in a few days, so rest up, if you don't do well, you might get punished, little halfing

    *he walks out of the cell, and sits down, and starts sharpening his sword*

    Oh no! What should I do? I can't just break out, there's too many magic barriers on this cell, an this elf is right there.... although that sword would be a good lightning rod...
    *starts chanting foie*

    Elf: Hey! What are you doing in there! *points sword throw bars and points at Yukiko*

    *Dispels foie and casts Zodne quickly, hitting the elf's sword,t he lightnign thent ravels from it into his body, knocking him out*

    Ok, now to get his keys... *grabs the dropped sword to get the keys on wall*

    I can barely lift this sword, btu it might come in hand if I run out of magic....

    (Gains Elven Short Sword, but can't use in fights,as no specialty, but keeps in case of later use)

    *elf guards come running in*

    3 elf guards; Hey! What's the commotion!

    Uh oh... I guess I'll have to fight!

    (ok, Ig otta wait for DR I guess)

  6. #26
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    False alarm... those security folks haven't seen us... probably they were searching for another person... Miss...

    ::Yukiko:: Why should i tell you? you are a complete unknown to me..

    Oh... okay, is your right not to tell me your name... but i'm getting out of here with no doubt... And if i can ruin their plans, better...

    ::Yukiko:: I'm also escapping...

    Oh, okay... the more we are, the stronger we can get...

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Shiinigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    776
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [I really wanna fight, so I'll throw in a random fight. ^^]

    Rei, Beo, and Canti resumes their journey to the lab. Just then, Rei senses a presence of other lifeforms around him.

    Rei: .......We are surrounded.

    Beo: What? How could've those people from restaurant track us down?

    Rei: Whatever, just get ready for battle. You there, can you fight?

    Canti: Ya, I think so.

    Beo: Alright, lets go!!!! *gets ready to charge foward after taking out his sword*

    Rei: Or we can wait for them to come out, seeing how enemies are hidden and we are surrounded.

    Beo: So in other words, we should wait for them to come out, seeing how enemies are hidden and we are surrounded.

    Rei: ........Sure, why not.

    Canti: Here they come!


    [battle starts here. Now we wait for DR to let his ferocious swarm of monstaz loose! Or a cute pink rabbit.]

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 11, 2003 12:33 AM: Message edited by: Shiinigami ]</font>

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Psyco Sephiroth's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2002
    Posts
    339
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    (Change of plan!) Am not grounded anymore! Is very cool! Anyway...)

    Back in Mulberry...

    Guy1: Phh... *pushes Hikari* Light? What kinda name is that?! *pushes Hikari again*

    Guy2: Huhuhu... Yeah... Stupid name...
    *Guy1 goes to punch Hikari this time but his fist is stopped in mid-swing*

    Hikari: I don't have time for you people... *crushes Guy1's fist in his hand and spins his arm violently, throwing Guy1 into a corkscrew spin and ending in him landing face down on the cobblestones*

    Guy2: H-Hey! We'll get you for that! There'll be more of us next time! *runs*

    Hikari: I look forward to it! Hmm... I wish something more interesting would happen... *Hikari carries on walking towards the restaurant where he works* Hey! What happened?!

    Owner: Some guys stole the money and beat up a bunch of our guys!

    Hikari:...oh well... I'll go start up the stoves... *owner glares at him*...and then I'll go after them! *Hikari heads inside and enters the kitchens and kneels in front of the stove and places his arms into it* Foie... *a small flame blasts out of his palm and lights the stove* There... Now to head after those theives! *Hikari grabs some food, stuffs it in his leather trenchcoats pockets and runs towards the direction the theives went, bashes his face on a wall, turns round and leaves via the door* ?_?U

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 12, 2003 04:59 AM: Message edited by: Psyco Sephiroth ]</font>

  9. #29
    Inactive Member Dragonrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    917
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    damn, I've been sick all weekend... well, I'm better now, sorry I was gone. And yeah, yall can do battles outside of GM battles, you just dont EXP and stuff from them.

    so the GM is in, if anyone posts I'll probably start up the first battle for em.. :-)
    ------------------------------

    Elvish Lieutenant- I hear sir, that there has been an uprising in the mutant containment rooms.

    Rathat'an (commander)- I see... goddammit! All of our experienced warriors went to the northern lab as an escort to the General! What's the situation?

    Elvish Lieutenant- .. well, we have a girl, of wizard nature.. we've implanted many drones into her, none seem to work... about 5x the magic power of the average elf.

    Rathat'an- The drones aren't working?

    EL- They are... but... this one is different.

    R- One girl though? Come on Lieutenant, you have to be joking with me..

    EL- Well... we also had one of the captured renegade elves there... he killed Major Tsom.

    R- Feel free to send in the Red Team at will.

    EL- Thank you sir.

    R- But keep the girl ALIVE... you may kill the renegade.

    *a group of 20 elves in red suits run into the complex, chasing after the escapees*

    EL- Also, it is said that the researcher of this place that they call Tierra..

    R- It is Noaiah! No matter what these... chimpanze call her!

    EL- I am sorry sir... welll a researcher of the Days of Old named Melfice was said to be seen defeating guards.

    R- The first droned success??? I thought he was dead!!

    EL- Apparently not.. sir.

    R- Kill him immideately, and bring me his head in a jar! I want to know he is dead, along with the renegade survivor! They know far too much! DO IT NOW IF YOU DON'T WANT YOURS IN A JAR!

    EL- Understood sir!

    R- I'm going to be leaving the complex for a few days. You are in head command (and you'll die there too, if things turn out the way they seem to be... ha!) TAKE YOUR TEAM NOW!

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 12, 2003 05:45 PM: Message edited by: Dragonrider ]</font>

  10. #30
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    (I wanna battle!)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •